Assisted Living (847) 866-1615
The Highlands Assisted Living at Westminster Place
The Highlands Assisted Living at Westminster Place is a community situated within a beautiful 40-acre campus. As a part of Presbyterian Homes' continuum of care, this assisted living community in Evanston offers levels of personalized care based on an individual’s needs. Residents of assisted living can also take advantage of short-term rehabilitation, skilled nursing care and specialized memory care if the need arises.
Unique benefits include:
- Formal gardens, walking paths and shaded outdoor seating
- Nurses on staff 24 hours a day
- Social worker on staff to meet the needs of each resident
- Multi-disciplinary team approach to resident care
- Choices program emphasizing the seven dimensions of wellness
- Priority access to Presbyterian Homes’ continuum of care
For those who need some extra support with daily living activities while maintaining their independence, our professional, caring and highly trained staff provides care and services tailored to the individual’s needs.
A variety of living and care options
The Highlands at Westminster Place offers a variety of living options including private studios and one and two bedroom apartment homes with individually controlled heating and air conditioning, walk-in shower, kitchenettes and more.
Select Floor Plans
Get a firsthand look at the beautiful Evanston assisted living residences, complete with individually controlled heating and air conditioning, bathrooms with safety features and walk-in shower, kitchenette with refrigerator and more.
- To view our studio apartment floor plans, click here
- To view our Geneva Place one bedroom apartment floor plans, click here
- To view our Wilson Sidwell one bedroom apartment floor plans, click here
Advice & Resources for Families and Caregivers
At Presbyterian Homes we've been helping families find the answers they need and providing the best care for their families for over a century.
Through the years, we've learned a thing or two. Whether you find the retirement living or care assistance you need at a Presbyterian Homes community, or somewhere else, we're pleased to share what we know with you. Click to access advice and resources.